ECOTONE TELEMETRY GRANTS 2017
Use of innovative telemetry methods in ecological, eco-physiological or zoological wildlife research that may employ:
GPS tracking with GSM, GPRS or UHF data download;
activity monitoring based on acceleration activity reports;
raw acceleration data analyses;
use of diving duration or TDR data.
Two fully funded grants, or one fully funded and two partially funded grants will be awarded, maximal funding includes:
- consultation and support from Ecotone specialists for logger start-up, deployment and data collection at the early stages of the project;
- GPS loggers from Ecotone (up to 20 devices per project);
- data transfer costs for loggers throughout the project;
- reimbursement of field work expenses (up to 5000 EUR);
- potential sponsored participation in the international conference.